Final Manuscript Upload Process
- Please note the changes to the copyright submission process.
- Authors have to ensure that the PDF files must pass the compatibility test at IEEE PDF eXpressTM. Your paper may not appear in the IEEE Xplore if it fails the compatible test.
Please complete all steps below to ensure that your paper is included in the final conference proceedings CD.
- Formatting guidelines can be found in the Authors Kit.
- For each paper, if necessary, you will be requested to make formatting changes.
- For invited papers, please add the line "(Invited Paper)" after the title of your paper.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines MAY result in your paper not appearing on IEEE Xplore or the final proceedings CD.
- Authors are to use only the IEEE PDF eXpressTM tool to generate their final manuscripts in PDF format.
Generating the PDF file using IEEE PDF eXpressTM
- After creating your final manuscript(s) using the Authors Kit, use IEEE PDF eXpressTM to obtain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) at http://188.8.131.52/pdfexpress/log.asp.
- Click on the 'New User' option to create a new IEEE PDF eXpressTM account.
Conference ID: crowncom08x
- Upload source file(s) for conversion and/or PDF(s) for checking. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Proofread the generated PDF file thoroughly. There could be missing symbols, equations, graphs and other reported errors. Please make necessary corrections to the source file and repeat the conversion process again. If problems persist, please use the online help provided in the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site for advice.
IMPORTANT: Proceed to submit your final manuscript only after you obtain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
Final Manuscripts Submission
- Please note that each manuscript is limited to 6 pages (or no more than 10 pages with USD 100 over-length charge for each extra page).
- Final manuscripts must be uploaded into the ICST CMC (Conference Management Center) at http://www.icst.org/cmc/. You can use your existing COCUS login to access the CMC.
- Once logged in, select the conference you wish to upload final manuscript to.
- Fill in all required information for your paper, and please make sure to correct any errors before submission.
- If you are requested to make changes, simply log in and re-upload your amended manuscript.
- Please forward the email you received from IEEE PDF eXpressTM, including the generated PDF file, to the publication chair, . This is for him to counter-check your submission. For any reason that you need to regenerate the PDF file again, please repeat this procedure.
Register for the Conference
- Please visit https://icst.org/registration/reg_crowncom_2008.php to register for the conference. Alternatively, registration forms are available here.
- At least one author for each accepted paper must register at full rate (non-student) in order for the paper to be included at the conference and on the final conference proceedings CD.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure to enter the title and ID number of your paper from the ICST CMC.
Since the online copyright form submission still encounters problems, to meet our tight schedule, we would like to request all authors to
- either fax the SIGNED copyright form or
- email the scanned SIGNED copyright form
|IEEE Copyright form [PDF] [DOC]|