Many overseas visitors to Singapore from various countries do not require visas to enter Singapore, especially for short stays. Your can check the visa-free eligibility by visiting the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority's website at http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_visitor/index.asp.
Letter of Invitation
ICST will issue visa letters to:
- keynote speakers, presenters, panelists.
- any organizing committee member.
- people professionally or personally known by a committee member.
- conference participant who has paid their registration fee in full.
To request a visa letter, please provide the following information:
- conference/workshop title, date and location.
- your intention as either a participant, presenter, committee member, speaker, panelist, etc.
- registration status.
- paper number and paper title (for authors).
Forward your requests to: the and copy to: the .