ACROPOLIS Special Session
On the Cognitive Radio Implementation - the ACROPOLIS vision at Crowncom 2012
Organizers: Eduard Jorswieck, Adrian Kliks, Ragnar Thobaben www.crowncom.org/2012/
This session aims to present the research results of the European Network of Excellence in Cognitive Communications ACROPOLIS.
You are invited to submit papers covering, but not limited to, the following categories related to Cognitive Radio:
- Cognitive and opportunistic radios and networks
- Primary secondary co-operation
- Hardware implementation issues testbeds and demonstrators
- Advanced spectrum management strategies
- Spectrum sensing and geolocation database solutions
- Dynamic spectrum sharing
- Flexible Radio Resource Management (RRM)
- Flexible air interfaces and radio access technologies
- Adaptive transmission techniques for CR,
The proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks and Communications will be published in the IEEE Xplore database. To submit your paper please upload it on the ICST/EAI submission system, available on the official CrownCom2012 web site. Please, provide the paper directly to Adrian Kliks firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, inform us of your intention to submit a paper as soon as possible.
Submission deadline: 10th February 2012
Notification of acceptance: 27th February 2012
Camera ready: 23rd March 2012