ACROPOLIS Special Session On the Cognitive Radio Implementation - the ACROPOLIS vision
Organizers: Eduard Jorswieck, Adrian Kliks, Ragnar Thobaben
Please note - ACROPOLIS Special Session initial submission deadline is extended to 10th February 2012.
This session aims to present the research results of the European Network of Excellence in Cognitive Communications ACROPOLIS. The following categories related to Cognitive Radio will be discussed:
- Cognitive and opportunistic radios and networks
- Primary secondary co-operation
- Hardware implementation issues testbeds and demonstrators
- Advanced spectrum management strategies
- Spectrum sensing and geolocation database solutions
- Dynamic spectrum sharing
- Flexible Radio Resource Management (RRM)
- Flexible air interfaces and radio access technologies
- Adaptive transmission techniques for CR,
For further information, please contact Adrian Kliks firstname.lastname@example.org.