9th International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks
Due to the rapid development of wireless communications in recent years, the demand on wireless spectrum has been growing dramatically, resulting in the spectrum scarcity problem. Works have shown that the fixed spectrum allocation policy commonly adopted today suffer from the low spectrum utilization problem. Both academic and regulatory bodies have focused on dynamic spectrum access to fully utilize the scarce spectrum resource. Cognitive radio, with the capability to flexibly adapt its parameters, has been proposed as the enabling technology for unlicensed secondary users to dynamically access the licensed spectrum owned by legacy primary users on a negotiated or an opportunistic basis. The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers in both academia and industry to present their new solutions to cognitive radios.
- Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more
- The event is organised by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT
- Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cognitive Communications
**PRELIMINARY PROGRAM PUBLISHED AT THE PROGRAM SITE**
Registration for Crowncom 2014 will open on Monday, March 17th, 2014
WIFIUS SPECIAL SESSION CALL FOR PAPERS deadline for submissions **March 31, 2014**
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT **March 18, 2014**
- SUBMISSION FOR TRACKS 1-6 HAS CLOSED